Thursday, September 13, 2012

Spilsbury's New Fall Catalog

Gift and puzzle retailer Spilsbury has shipped its new Fall catalog!  They're even giving away a free jigsaw puzzle with your purchase!  Their latest book offers over 100 brand new jigsaw puzzles not previously sold by Spilsbury - piece counts ranging from 300 to over 1000 pieces.  If you aren't on their mailing list you can request a catalog here.  The puzzle featured on the cover of their Fall catalog is called All Hallow's Eve by artist Carol Newsom.  You can order it here.


6 comments:

  1. I love a good jigsaw puzzle! They are always so fun. Thanks so much for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any jigsaw puzzles for sale? I am obsessed with jigsaw puzzles and have bought and completed all the ones from the local stores. I would love a new challenge. Let me know, thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love jigsaw puzzles. I had two in my gsa contract sent over to me when I was deployed. We used to solve them to waste time when we weren't out patrolling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI... im interested in buying one of the domains you have......... please contact me jimenagordillo@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete